Love Island 2018 💔 🌴

Eyal is a fucking prick. Thinks he’s spiritual the fucking sunflowers in our garden are more spiritual than that dumb fuck.

4 Likes

Oh fuck off

“I didn’t realise Alex was standing there”

Of course you didn’t Eyal.

2 Likes

I really don’t like Eyal. He’s sneaky.

Argh, the recoupling is tomorrow.

2 Likes

Pcbe

He’s a Tory this Eyal.

2 Likes

One of my friends on facebook summed it up when he said “i’d bet you all the money in the world that eyal has a shark tooth necklace.” :joy:

1 Like

I hate it when they make it seem like the recoupling is happening in the current episode and then leave you hanging. I was watching it an hour behind, and I was so tired I could have so happily gone to bed and missed the second half of the episode. But I stayed up because I didn’t want to miss the r/c. Production cunts. Thinking of banning myself from watching the daily shows and just doing the weekly catch up.

As an aside, does anybody watch Unreal? It’s fucking magic and although it’s fiction, it’s a pretty good insight into how show runners and production teams get the content they want out of these nitwits.

Yeah, I like Unreal. Felt like this season that it had started to run its course but they’ve finished season 4 already apaz.

1 Like

I’m struggling a bit with s3 I have to say! But that’s perhaps because I rarely have the time to have a god run at a few episodes. I’m wfh today so I may see if I can squeeze one in over lunchtime.

1 Like

Tried again last night and still it’s not grabbing me. I’m worried i’m not going to be able to get into it this year and be left out!!!

Kind of agree. I don’t think anyone’s as funny as Chris from last year. Or as likable as Kem. But then it’s still quite early on. Hopefully it’ll improve.

I think missing the first week was key to be honest.

I missed like the first two weeks last time and still loved it tho :frowning:

Urgh, crap recoupling

Disappointed Eyal got what he wanted but it was clearly going to happen.

Men are dicks, women are silly :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t want to blame Megan, Eyal is direct and forward, and Alex is obviously a bit wet. Bit worried that he’s a few Jordan Peterson Youtube clips from going full incel though.

1 Like

Oh Alex

Fucking loved The Plan.

Alex kind of spoiled it by acting like a sad dad.

1 Like