Love Island 2019 ❤️

I don’t know what it is about her that I don’t really like. She just comes across like she’s the most important one and will trample on anyone who will cross her. and she always gets what she wants.

I think Maura has shown her true colours with her claim over Tom that I could put money on her being the kind of person who wouldn’t want any girl being friends with her man!

I like her attitude to it but I don’t find it to be genuine. I find it to be false and like she’s thought “men like sex so i’ll be very full on and then i’ll get what I want”. She’s been way too forceful!

1 Like

That’s a good point actually, especially as she said last night she didn’t usually do that.

I think it’s hard not to judge those who have watched the first few weeks of the show before coming in as they have an impression of what the public want and what will get screen time etc. No one had been even remotely sexual (molly-mae and tommy hadn’t even kissed!!) so it just seemed like she was doing it all so over the top as a way to either get screen time or try to bag a young guy with not many brain cells (soz tommy but you been rattled in the head too much). Kind of backfired on her though and she’s still shocked from that!!

1 Like

Nightly fuck off Curtis post

2 Likes

He’s decided he’s gonna be an agony aunt

Who wants to bet he’ll have his own agony aunt column in 2 months?

1 Like

Amber and Michael are really lovely together. Definitely my winners ATM.

2 Likes

“do you like being tickled” is the worst patter

Why yer fum’n?

Has the sliding into the dm’s (is that how you say it) of Maura come out yet with Curtis?

What do you mean?

He said something about messaging her on the outside on instagram and got no response.

Oh yeah

Ha ha Curtis couldnt help but look her up and down.

Nightly Fuck Off Curtis post

1 Like

Anton :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve totally been Yewande before

1 Like

Anton has had me screaming with how funny he was in that bit

1 Like

I’d watch the Anton Show

2 Likes

I’m more of a Maura tbf

1 Like