Love Island 2019 ❤️

All caught up after missing a week. Nice to see Anna staying true to form and making the phone number thing (clearly a joke) all about her. She is such a turd.

1 Like

You’d think that with them putting an episode on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT they’d have enough time to show them teaching Ovie to swim and do Harry Potter impressions during the week in addition to the constant "can I borrow you for a chat"s

1 Like

Think it might be a good one tonight guys

It was a joke you moronic cunts

1 Like

Enjoyed Amber in the Snog Marry Pie game

1 Like

God I LOVE snog, marry, pie so much

1 Like

If I could be bothered I’d set up polls, but I can’t, so

Snog: Amber/Anton
Marry: Francesca/Ovie
Pie: Maura/Chris

Belle’s an angry prick

1 Like

This would be a lot more fun and I would enjoy the show a lot more.

Yeah the stupid bits of the show are way more fun than the drama

It’s really hard to not snort at “I’m a respectable woman” because it’s such a weird phrase to use

2 Likes

I like when they’re messing and having fun! Like barleysugar said, that’s probably 90% of what happens all day and they only show the serious stuff. It could be a much more fun show!

1 Like

This was the highlight of last year’s series:

3 Likes

I get so annoyed when I can’t find the remote in time to mute the voxi advert

1 Like

“I’ve got a text!” is actually really annoying

1 Like

loved this, and that’s why LI is never gonna match up to Big Brother, cos I just wanna watch people having a laugh.

BB was three components: mucking about, romance and fights. The latter two are what most reality TV is focused on nowadays and I think they’ve got it dead wrong.

You’d never get this in Love Island :frowning:

1 Like

I enjoy the drama but it’s tedious when there’s no light relief and it’s just stilted chats on the side and manufactured drama. (This scene with Belle and Anton feels so staged!!)

2 Likes

She’s overrated a little but he hasn’t dealt with it well at all

1 Like

No no no, she’s not the immature one

1 Like

Worst thing about LI is the awkward party scenes

3 Likes