Love Island 2019 ❤️

He’s a total Balatabtoy. A hundred percent.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have thought Jordan would be that stupid so close to the final but here we go

He was a sk8er boi, I said

2 Likes

Yeah also, last week, they showed Amber going out to meet Greg on the hideaway and she didn’t close the door behind her on that clip but in the main show she did.

I know there’s a lot of fake stuff but some stuff I don’t understand why they shoot it twice.

1 Like

The spirit of michael lives on inside jordan

4 Likes

She was a girl
Can I make it any more obvious?

2 Likes

A bloke at work has a theory that Jordan is saying that as a game or something big brother styley where they have to get someone to believe a lie etc

2 Likes

It’s that ridic, it must be that. SURELY.

1 Like

This is it innit

I think he’s just an idiot tbh

Hope someone tells Anna that he slept in the same bed as Jourdan and she rips him a new one

1 Like

Molly mae and tommy are so fake. It’s so completely studied. Tommy was even seeking out the cameras when saying how much he loved her there and broke the fourth wall.

1 Like

Curtis makes me feel squitchy (is that a Scottish word?) It’s like a cross between squirmy (not good) and itchy (obvs not good).

Urgh. Words I thought I’d never utter but I feel sorry for Anna. He is minimising, gaslighting and created that fight to suit his own ends. Prick.

4 Likes

Fuck off Curtis

1 Like

Jordan!!!

1 Like

Fucking hell

Curtis you twat

Jordan is deluded surely

Really nobody learns anything.