Love Island 2019 ❤️

Yeah, “the club” which is blates just a TV set in the next door villa.
At least we’re not being subjected to slo-mo dancing or Craig David though. Phew.

2 Likes

That conversation was so weird with them all sat ten metres away

1 Like

Oww Amber :frowning_face: noooo

1 Like

It’s all just so staged and scripted. Can somebody find last year’s thread as I’m sure I said the same thing… but this is far far worse and fuck off, there’s the slo-mo dancing right there. Not phew.

1 Like

I actually felt a bit sorry for Joanna. And what was Michael meant to do??

I’d have liked him to tell Amber what he had earlier told Joanna. Telling her he was 100% into her then not telling Amber that is a bit misleading imo. If I was Joanna I’d make a proper thing out of it and tell him to make his mind up. Or just leave him and get in with Ovie.

1 Like

It’s much worse than last year imo. I think they know they fucked the casting a bit as there’s such a weird lack of chemistry and are chucking new people in there to see if anyone sticks but it’s not working! Plus the most dramatic things (video postcards in Casa Amor, lie detector test, actual shagging in the house) seem to have been discarded to protect contestants’ mental health and future - obviously a good thing but they need to retool the show to be more entertaining and less pure ‘drama’ off the back of that

2 Likes

Oh no I agree, that’s why I said “noooo” because she should not have done that
Basically just laid her heart on the line for no reason, absolutely nothing will come of it and deep down she knows that

1 Like

Annoying that Maura is safe from eviction.

I felt this about Curtis.

1 Like

I missed that- how did that happen?

The new housemates and their couplings weren’t included in the public vote

2 Likes

Fuck my recording cut out before the reveal. :sob:

Chris and Maura seem like they’d be good together imo

1 Like

Michael’s biting his tongue!! You can tell he’s desperate to call everyone childish

1 Like

Hoooo boy

I love belle!
She’s soooo right about Anton. I know we’re all warped by it being love island and “just a game” but she don’t play by that and if you really liked someone, you wouldn’t want to kiss someone else on the mouth in front of them!

She needed to stand up for herself like that and I like her a lot more now. Anton ditching her at the first sign of a rocky road just shows exactly what he’s like in a relationship and why he’s cheated in every one now! Fuck Anton!

3 Likes

Torn between wanting Amber to get what she wants (Michael) and wanting her to get what she deserves (someone better than Michael)

I still like him but you’re right

1 Like

I want her to catch feels for Ovie and then they have a pure and wholesome lifelong relationship that is healthy and positive for both of them

4 Likes