Love Island 2019 ❤️

OH GOD

No one can keep a secret in there

Mr fucking boyfriend, fucking fake DICKHEAD.

5 Likes

Ovie, amazing.

1 Like

Curtis was an idiot for going along with the producers’ idea to be the recipient of the secret and also to divulge it to maura. M did the right thing.

1 Like

Yeah she did

Just can’t believe Jordan Nd Curtis

1 Like

Urgh so hate it when men react to conflict or rejection with insults

1 Like

Especially when he 100% set up the fight by ghosting her in the villa, then the chat about her not being fun anymore, telling Curtis he had ‘feelings’ for india, and then pulling india for a very obvious chat AND then turning it into anna being the one who was making a fuss. MR GASLIGHTING FAKE DICKHEAD.

3 Likes

Oh
My
God

I loved that

I’m actually panting.

1 Like

Curtis has given that same advice to everyone cause that’s what he did to Amy with jourdan!

God I hate that prick. What did he think was gonna happen by telling big mouth Maura?

2 Likes

Heated me right up before bed!!

1 Like

Proper laughed at this! Like the idea of it being a formal title!

2 Likes

Who was the person who said don’t tell someone, something last time this sort of this happened? It’s a bit weird that there haven’t been consequences for the people gossiping.

Why are people still going to CURTIS for advice

7 Likes

I loved the camera cutting to Ovie chilled as fuck with his arm around the girl at least two other dudes are after while everyone was screaming at Jordan

10 Likes

Yeah it’s odd that no one ever seems to get shit for having a big mouth.

Don’t know what he’s even going to achieve, there won’t even be a recoupling before the end, just all weird isn’t it

1 Like

That was arguably the best bit. Jordan’s face.

Actually, the best bit was, “No wonder you’ve only had one relationship and fucked over 100 women.”

3 Likes

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/love-island-goes-two-series-year-2020

This is like when ATP started putting on lots of festivals every year.

3 Likes