Love Island 2021

Utter garbage.

Can’t wait for the next episode

2 Likes

Yes, I knew this would happen too, really does bother me how they don’t seem to improve series after series. I wonder do the contestants not watch and then read about the previous series, even if they’re totally ignorant in real life to race issues they must have awareness of it within the context of the show at the very least. But the show also missed a massive opportunity though this feels like a poor choice of words in light of why they have a new presenter to diversify when casting a new presenter

1 Like

How on earth are their boobs staying in those bikinis?! Where are their nipples?!? I can’t work it out!

3 Likes

Sharon’s cossie was giving me anxiety when she was lying on the bed, I’m baffled and impressed by the fact that nothing moved at all

1 Like

Maybe it’s cos I’ve hardly gone anywhere in over a year but I can’t understand most of their accents

1 Like

There’s got to be a twist. There’s always a twist!!!

1 Like

She’s coming back for Casa Amor, bet you now

1 Like

Yeah, good shout. Fully expected two lads to come in at that point

Yeah can’t believe she’s gone already fucking hell. Maybe she will come back though I don’t think they’ve ever done that before? Reckon thats it.

They should go back to getting builders and stuff on, the caliber of insta people they have is pretty poor imo

2 Likes

Tbf isn’t Brad a builder or something and he’s extremely dull

2 Likes

Liberty’s a Brummie putting on an Essex accent

a bucket hat business. CHUGGS :smiley:

8 Likes

Chuggs with a fucking bucket hat business

This needs to be reiterated

4 Likes

Cannot wait for Chuggs

2 Likes

I’m not watching LoveIsland, but my twitter feed just filled with people hating on ‘chuggs’ and I had to see if was replicated here.

And it’s called Booby Buckets

2 Likes

I’ve never loved anyone more than Chuggs

2 Likes

This is gonna age awfully, obviously.

2 Likes