Love Island 2021

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRq65OntqGU/?utm_medium=copy_link

This sentence is really amusing me. Best part of Hugo: The Trial so far imo.

Ha! To be fair, what is Love Island for if not pointlessly debating the merits and true intentions of various contestants throughout. I am afraid this a fact though and history will recognise it as such:

1 Like

hmmm, just because he applied doesn’t mean it’s not outside of his comfort zone. I thought there were stumblings with AJ, lack of eye contact etc, just seems very nervous around girls.

Does eminem really use it!?

Yeah he used it a lot! He did apologise way back about it I think

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Actually scrap that I might be misremembering. I’m sure it was used in songs but maybe he never said it and it was always whoever was featuring.

Nah he used it in his early albums before Dr. Dre I believe

you’re a…girl follower

:smiley:

6 Likes

Last night’s is the 1st one I watched all the way through, tonight is the 2nd. Has there ever been a proper fight between the lads on this program?

The one who told the truth is a knob who wants to get in that lass he’s chosen’s pants and telling truth bombs is the only way that he thinks will work. The lad he was speaking about is also a knob but, doesn’t want owt but a boohoo deal with “muggy” on the t-shirt.

2 Likes

‘I didn’t know who I was going to pick’

Bollocks Toby

Toby’s being a baby

Toby is such a prick :grinning:

I’m really hoping Hugo doesn’t put it on Chloe now because I’m so sure he did it as friend and I don’t want to be mugged off

There it is!

“You just need a nice person who’ll treat you well”

4 Likes
8 Likes

Millie and Liam to win

3 Likes

Bit weird that innit you’d think that if you actually liked someone you’d be scrapping or sniping at anyone else that was after em or maybe the turnover in contestants is so high that there isn’t time in some cases to compete and if you survive a certain amount of time you aren’t messed with.

I don’t know what I’m trying to say except this program when you think about it is weird as fuck and makes less sense if you think about it for more than 20 seconds.

Luke you smoothie

2 Likes