1 Like

Why is this happening

The summer series was waaaaay too long as it was

1 Like

So I’m guessing we’re not hyped?

1 Like

Not at this moment but it’s all to play for

1 Like

I can live without it (until it starts). I think about that Lass who got canned after professing her love for Curtis quite a bit.

They need to bring back proper boozing and smoking. For this program to be entertaining it needs to be pretty amoral (awful thing to say but, there is some truth to it).

2 Likes

Tried it too many times the truth is it’s just too dull , too much filler. Will return if any absolute legends take the zeitgeist by storm

1 Like

can’t wait!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m hoping that this year after they saw how well the “funny” ones did with the public means they’ll put more personalities in

3 Likes

That’s the woman. I think she had more of a lucky escape than Curtis.

Genuinely can’t remember anyone other than Curtis Amy and Maura right now

Him as well awful person

1 Like

Chris!!

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Weird how I watched it every night for six weeks and can’t really remember anyone.

1 Like

I though this horse shit program had just finished?

They’re sending in a pair of twins. Can’t see that going badly.

1 Like

Wish it was just once a year tbh but of course, i will he watching religiously

4 Likes

Will be nice pretending it’s nearly the summer holidays.

2 Likes

Ollie Williams, 23, heir to the Lanhydrock Estate from Cornwall

Ollie Williams
Ollie would rate himself 10 out of 10 in the looks department and says his best feature is his body - followed by his wit.

“I’m an alpha male. Wherever I go, I boss the room, I boss whatever I’m doing,” he says.

“I’ll be the butt of all jokes but I’ll also be the one to make all of the jokes.”

When asked what his best chat-up line is, Ollie said: “The best chat up line I’ve ever used is, ‘Do you know Polzeath beach in Cornwall? I own it’.”

He says his New Year’s resolution is to win Love Island.

Thanks for tarnishing my childhood memories of Cornish beaches, Ollie

1 Like

Oh so it’s Tory Island this season then?

4 Likes