Love ❤️

https://www.the-pool.com/news-views/opinion/2017/35/johnny-depp-dior-love-chain-campaign#

I get why it’s a bit icky but I also think love is like bigger than politics really isn’t it? That’s what Jesus said! I suppose it’s fair though because love has nothing to do with making money and selling stuff, right?!

Fuck Johnny Depp

18 Likes

Hey Johnny

Play your guitar wrong

Take off your silly necklace

And have a shit in the desert

12 Likes

so much to love about life really isn’t there? Great food, great music, fun videogames, sunshine, sex, companionship, solving a tricky maths puzzle, running really fast downhill.

Sorry I know this isn’t what your thread is about but still.

Love <3

5 Likes

I don’t understand “love is bigger than politics”

3 Likes

Well I mean Coco Chanel seemed to be happy to hang with Nazis and the concept of where fur comes from doesn’t ever register, so maybe fashion houses are just run by people who only care about fashion rather than principles?

2 Likes

Abusers use love to excuse what they’re doing which is why this is quite awful.

4 Likes

Yeah I saw you posting that somewhere else. Truly they have fucking zero awareness.

“Hugo Boss? Yeah, a bunch of fascists want you to design uniforms for them to wear while oppressing people.”
Hugo Boss hears " … … … … … … design uniforms … … … … … …"

1 Like

Give me Lenin over Jesus anyday

1 Like

Thought this might be about the film “Love” that I found on Netflix the other day. Absolute FILTH! I had to watch it 3 or 4 times to be certain of how filthy it was.

Not sure what it was about.

3 Likes

I think this belongs here:

2 Likes

prime minister material

5 Likes

“the chicken was on the table and he was doing the sex to it”

1 Like

Seeing the phrase ‘balls deep’ in print has done me.

3 Likes

there but for the grace of god…

18 Likes

It’s the little sausage on the side that makes it

4 Likes

Any seen this?

Just read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia and it actually sounds pretty good but that cover puts me right off

I like the director but most people said it wasnt too good. Might put it on one of these days.