Low level anarchy

Ways in which you don’t conform to very minor things - inspired by @rich-t having loyalty cards for 3 different coffee places, thereby not showing any loyalty at all! What a riot.

At one recent point I rocked a Windows phone, a Macbook and an Android tablet; nothing synced or connected properly and all of my settings were off. Truly glory days.

4 Likes

I take milk home from my workplace on a Friday if it’s going to expire over the weekend. Does that count

sometimes I play by the letter of the law, but sometimes the spirit

3 Likes

Recently I’ve been trying out setting my alarm super late and then showering at work. Feels naughty.

I tied my tie with a big knot and a short sticking out bit when I was at school.

Like this

4 Likes

do you set the fire alarm off and use the sprinklers?

Yes! With my heroin cigarette!

2 Likes

Never replying to the threatening TV License letters (I don’t have a TV anyway)

5 Likes

I put almond croissants through as normal croissants at the Co-op because I can’t find the almond croissant option.

6 Likes

I put easy peelers through as oranges (thus actually costing myself more) due to the same issue

1 Like

We’re playing HAVOC with their stock-taking, I assume.

this is how the revolution starts

Sometimes I rearrange my MIL’s ornaments to spell VOLE instead of LOVE.

16 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

I’d go VELO, but any rearrangement is an improvement.

3 Likes

I do that sort of thing. Hate seeing stuff go to waste!

Play football in a Puma shirt, Under Armour shorts, Nike socks and Adidas boots.

7 Likes

Perfect example

1 Like

At school me and two friends used to put our cutlery in the bin after lunch so we could take the school down ‘little by little’

Idiots

14 Likes