Low level anarchy

And that provides enough of a counter for it not to bother me

1 Like

Not using it as a comparison or anything, but it was very satisfying when this prick got done, can’t recall if it was because someone grassed him up or if it was an inspector that caught him

3 Likes

Caught by a ticket inspector.

1 Like

Yes. This.

Every time I go to my sister’s.

Agitated for unionisation and strike action in the workplace to demand handing direct control of the company over to elected workers.

2 Likes

Can’t remember staying in a hotel and not nicking the provided toiletries.

I always use my own, so I’m taking home complete, tiny toiletries. Usually give them to my mum.

Guys this whole argument is moo.

It’s Scotrail. The fuckers have drained money out of the public purse for years without making the necessary investments in stock and service levels. People not paying fares is not the issue here. It’s like a cows opinion - it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.

5 Likes

Dunno tbh. I think it probably varies from franchise to franchise.

1 Like

I’m never really clear on which order you’re supposed to have pedals in which is a reason why I mainly lurk rather than contribute to the gear wankers thread

1 Like

By getting caught, presumably.

1 Like

Or getting the train in the first place

Ah, yes. Finding out he wasn’t travelling to work in a chauffeur driven Rolls was probably the final straw.

1 Like

Someone I used to be mates with bought the letters «LOL» for their home. Obviously they turned out to be a complete prick.

2 Likes

I’ve stopped following the direction arrows in car parks and motorway services. It’s a time saver

1 Like

Although I always pay the correct fare on every journey out of fear, I’m on the side of whoever it is that’s not paying (forgot who it is now bocos so many have weighed in). Fuck the train operators, we got one of the worst and most expensive services in Europe. If we all just fucking got on without paying they could not arrest us all!.. Because metrolink never actually checks tickets so they’d have no idea.