Luggage

Hold luggage or hand luggage

@stickboy

4 Likes

Hold luggage pls m8s

oh my GOD @japes

I’m going to mute this thread I think

Am i missing something here?

Haha, right. I’m very much team Japes on that topic.

2 Likes

Hold means in the hold, not in the overhead bits

1 Like

I am tired.

Shit, I misread you!

Please continue this wonderful thread.

1 Like

Let’s settle this once and for all

• The Hold
  • The Overheads
  • Third Option

0 voters

No suitcase.

RUCKSACK 4 LYF

3 Likes

A small wheelie case within regulation size is fine in the overheads anyway. The problem is people who are desperate to be on a plane first are the same pricks who take luggage on which is too big, aren’t stopped and then the sensible wheelie cased folk end up having to use the hold instead.

1 Like

i’m not doing this again today for fucks sake

3 Likes

Blaaaaaah. Can everyone quit having opinions and just eat ice cream and cuddle kittens all day thank you :smiley:

I’ve got a red eastpak on wheels. It’s a hand me down from my ma and it is grand.

5 Likes

But DiS without opinions just leaves us with the daily threads and Friday selfie thread. We’ll have nothing to talk about!

:cat:

I knooow, I don’t mean the things I say.

3 Likes

Disappointed by the lack of luggage suggestions within this thread quite frankly. I might go and have a look online then start a poll.

2 Likes

I agree with Japes. The sooner they reduce the limit for hand luggage to handbag-size, or do away with overhead storage altogether (with some exceptions for medical stuff where necessary, etc) the better, we can fuck all these tories off flights. Just wait for your bag like a normal person, lads.

1 Like

Time is money in the world of big business.

The only people complaining about people putting cabin cases in overhead bins are people who also want to put big bags/cases in the overhead bins as well but when they get on the plane they find that the overhead bins are full.

1 Like