Lunch and dinner thread

It was my first, it was very bloody good.

I’m getting a surprise for my dinner tonight appaz

Lebanese kidney bean salad leftovers, was pretty good.

Now I stink of raw garlic and am working near attractives

Maybe get a Domino’s on the way home to be safe, that doesn’t sound very filling.

Welcome to paradise!

No dinner!

1 Like

lunch is the best time for english breakfast

misery sandwich for lunch :frowning:
pierogi for tea :smile:

Leftover baguette with leftover onion bhajis. Added some yoghurt & mint sauce and chilli to make a sandwich. Bloody lovely. Falafel is seriously overrated, think I’ll just switch to these from now on.

Same as yesterday I think. Spicy bean burgers, homemade garlic and rosemary chips, coleslaw. Been having a lot of beans recently, turning into Mr Bompbastic.

There’s a new guy in work, his surname is dinner.

Had a sausage roll and bag of frazzles for lunch.

Gonna cook a roast chicken later, and we’ll have that with sweet potato chips and salad/veg for tea.

New Forest salted caramel and raspberry ripple meringue ice cream, on the beach, with a tango

Bacon and egg salad for tea probably

6 Likes

ice-cream and tango lunch time meal deal

From boots

Lunch: goat cheese, broccoli & red pepper quiche

Dinner: asparagus, new potatoes, poached egg & hollandaise sauce with an oak leaf, tomato & wild garlic side salad.

Lunch - spaghetti, black beans, sun dried tomatoes, asparagus, tomato, avocado, loads of basil & pepper

Dinner? Dunno

Hows the vegan thing going?

It’s been pretty good - apart from a weekend break about a month ago I’ve been 100% meat, fish & dairy free since Boxing Day

It’s a bit of a struggle now that grillning season is here but not nearly as much of a struggle as I expected to be.

I am eating a bit too much bread for my own good though but that’s not so bad

I reckon if you are what you eat then I’m about 60% pine nuts, 20% avocado & 10% chick peas write now

:drooling_face: