Lunch Bunch Munch

I want to see your lunch. Show me your lunch.

i don’t know what to have. might go to veggie pret, do they have anything good? @meowington

I like the mac and cheese but it’s too small a portion for me.
They do a nice baguette with avocado and olives and salad which is buff
also get the salted caramel brownie if you do go

yeah those things are tiny and like a fiver as well. ffs. might go pod instead tbh although i had some really unripe avocado in my baguette the other day from there.

Tezzas has a christmas aisle
yep

I’m going to have a cheeseboard. Quite fancy a cheeseboard. Breakfast was a chicken pie and roast potatoes so I’m not sure I’m doing this whole meal thing correctly.

I like Pod’s tabbouleh salad. But also not enough to fill me up so I get pod salad and then veggie gyoza from Itsu.

do you eat three meals a day in your pub?

ages ago i went to this pub round the corner for lunch and the special of the day was mac and cheese for £3 or something which sounded great. WRONG. it was like a wee ramekin of mac and cheese with a shitey bit of salad on the side. could have eaten about 10 of them. was so annoyed.

I don’t know how to get food here. It’s some system involving putting money on a card but I don’t know how and they don’t accept cash.

I’m hungry.

No, I don’t live there. Might have a toastie if I pop in at lunch, probably only eat there once a week in the evenings.

quite fancy a falafel wrap - but the good falafel place is a bit of a trek, and it’s got a bit toooo popular (queue out the door last time I tried to go)

fuck it, I’m doing this

Yeah i’d have been furious.
Definitely would have called for a second lunch

There’s a Breville out back

obviously you don’t live in london but for me, if anything is even remotely ‘affordable’ you can guarantee you’re gonna need two of em

Mine’s a tasty but very boring looking ham and pickle sandwich on home-made wholemeal bread.

I’m going to go and look at GUITARS this lunchtime!

kinda want hummus after all that chat

Where’s the pics people?

it’s midday mate, calm down!

*slams fist on table*

AAAHHHH!!! SHOW ME YOUR LUNCH. NOW