Lunch chat

One thing about the change in the weather is the reduction in places I can have lunch. It’s too cold to sit outside but no way do I want to sit at my desk or in work.

just had an overpriced victoria station jazz baguette. 4 quid. bread was tough as old boots.

basil, pesto, salad and shit, just in case you care for such information

I really really need to go out more at lunch.

Was gonna go to the Barb library today but just couldn’t be arsed :anguished:

I do yeah. You were unlikely to get a good baguette in a station though but you probably didn’t have much choice. Have you got another 5 hour bus journey ahead of you?

1 Like

My Imaging software has picked up my rice rolls as a face and anonymized them but this is my lunch today. Love staying in 5* hotels

3 Likes

that’s perfect for lunch, away from work yet still inside and warm.

Have some enchiladas left over for lunch. <3

I tend to end up going further afield in the cold months so I don’t have to sit at my desk and eat for too long. Exmouth Market tomorrow for a Moro lamb flatbread :hugging:

what is under all that mayonnaise?

ya man. got a couple movies lined up though and will no doubt have jazz nap too.

easy

They were prawns which I didnt have

Had a burrito and a donut.

Red butternut squash curry with bamboo shoots, bell pepper, basil and kaffir lime leaves on jasmine rice.

1 Like

about to start on my third shortbread biscuit

had some toast and hummus

are you a chef, abonygoo?

went to the new Leon in Brighton and had a hot rice/ chicken/ chorizo thing

Was pretty good ish I think

The guy dishing out the orders was unhappy with how quickly the kitchen prepared it for me (seemed OK to me) - so gave me a full loyalty card thing for a free drink or whatever. So I’m reasonably impressed

Just got a salad from Vital.

Roquito peppers, mozerella, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce, green beans and croutons, with olive oil and balsamic