Lunch me up

Turmeric cauliflower curry here :wave:

2 Likes

Tezbots Deli Meat Sub (a forbidden sandwich because of how much it makes me fart), S&V McCoy’s, big slab of tiffin.

Enjoyable.

2 Likes

Yes mate - king of readily available baked treats (behind only the empire biscuit maybe)

2 Likes

forgot I ran out of pitta bread and anything else traditionally eaten for the meal ‘lunch’, so I had cornflakes

1 Like

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN’T BE LIVING HERRRRRRRRE

1 Like

Squash and chick pea curry the TV made a couple of days ago

2 Likes

Veggie burrito, made to order (medium spicy)

1 Like

Bacon avo and halloumi salad

1 Like

This absolute beast of a lunch

My Polish friend took me to Platzki and ordered for me (btw, Thursday related but I actually got quite hot under the collar when he did that; hi, I’m from the 1950s!)

5 Likes

Oh hang on, that phrase doesn’t mean what I thought it meant. I mean turned on guys, not angry

Leftover lasagne :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hot under the collar

• Angry
  • Sexy

0 voters

Mischievous

1 Like

Nah I knew it to mean that too, you did good with the phrasing and such.

What was the food?

That is one salty baguette.

1 Like

Can’t remember the name for it but it translates to pigeon or something. It was stuffed cabbage with rice, mushroom, potato and loads of dill sauce. No actual pigeon. It was really lovely.

1 Like

Did he ask you if he could order for you first or just go for it?

NEED WATER!

1 Like

He did it in a really polite way actually, it wasn’t like sit down and eat this (tbh, I would have liked that too, absolutely hate food choices). He was more like I’m Polish, I’ve got this, I’ll make sure you have the best, and I’m paying.

And now I fancy him immensely.

3 Likes