• Lunch
  • Not lunch

0 voters

Just gonna get some toast I think

Toast

• Lunch
  • Not lunch

0 voters

Anything you eat between 12 and 2 is lunch.

Brb, just cracking open a tin of cat food

1 Like

Could go for some lunch right now

Just had a delicious lunch

Weird choice given you have an entire food hall to choose from but 🤷

2 Likes

Given that I have no fridge I’ve started to tuck into the panic buy frozen meals I bought from Cook before lockdown. Had a chicken and mushroom lasagna today, was really nice. Given how much chaos I create in the kitchen when I cook this might be the way to go.

The boy watched Ratatouille the other day and was determined to ‘cook’ his own breakfast this morning. It was chopped banana, yoghurt, honey and a ‘sprinkling’ of granola. Fine. I gave the cats their breakfast. As he was eating his I asked where the spoon was that I had used to serve the cats their beef, chicken and duck hearts… he was using it to eat his breakfast.

4 Likes

Lunch is my least favourite meal, it’s usually leftovers or something I guiltily bought outside or a limp sandwich I prepared earlier. Breakfast is amazing, dinner is amazing, lunch is most definitely not (but I’m grateful I even get to eat and have choices so this is a very light hearted grievance)

I think if I was living some life of absolute indulgence I’d make lunch the big meal of the day, drag it out for a couple of hours.

Actually time is a good factor, a leisurely picnic lunch is a lovely thing

1 Like