Lunch thread?

I’m off work so going to get some fish and chips. There’s a really good takeaway half an hour from where I live so having a nice walk down. Can’t wait.

too hot fish and chip

1 Like

salad

carrot cake

roll with chorizo, olives, brie and rocket
salt and vinegar squares
coke zero

Some sushi and veg gyoza

Salad which included some funky pinky purple and ever so tasty cous-cous.

ooooh

yes please

Had my crisps earlier, so lunch box is looking miserable with just my bagel (pastrami, cheese + sauerkraut).

Might get something off the salad bar to accompany. Maybe just a bit of salmon or something.

kind of brought half a salad. meant I had to get some stuff from the shop like hot sauce and a bit of veg.

basically ended up paying £5 plus whatever I spent making half the salad.

having a mare

hot sauce salad?

Leftover curry. Today is too hot for curry. Last night was too hot for curry. I’ll need to have it again for dinner tonight. Why is there not a facepalm emoji?

albuquerque

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Cheese and pickle sandwich
Banana

:confused:

Thanks

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Chana masala, bombay potato and mixed vegetable curry on biryani with a side of mango chutney

1 Like

how’s the fasting going?

not sure how the lads here are coping - especially with me constantly stuffing things in my face 24/7.

2 Likes

surprised they haven’t slid out

1 Like

whats that crap sprinkled all over your chips?

also, slices of lemon with fish and chips = very Tory.

2 Likes