Lunch!

What you got?

Made something approximating tzatziki and have that in wraps w/date and fig chutney, beetroot falafel thing and a bit of hummus. Pretty peng, though could use some spinach or suchlike.

1 Like

Don’t know. About to go downstairs to the cafe to investigate. Maybe soup + roll + small salad.

Leftover galic & herb chicken and some salad with a generous helping of some homemade black garlic hot sauce. Dunno if it’ll work together - stay tuned to find out.

Got 2 of those sausage roll things but it’s cheese and onion inside instead of sausage. Apple, orange and some crisps.

But then Jordan posted that chicken big tasty thing from Maccy’s and I kinda want. :thinking:

update: small salad. sausage roll.

1 Like

Jacket spud with chilli and a sprinkling of cheese.

Solid 7/10. Saves me having to cook this evening too.

Punjabi Choley - pouch / sachet thing from Home Bargains of a chickpea curry. Added leftover butternut squash & spinach from home plus a brown pitta.

quite hungry tbh

i have no food

A selection of 3 salads: brown rice and edamame, crackling cauliflower, Moroccan aubergine.

1 Like

Leftover veggie jerk curry with rice and peas. Ate it at 11:30am. I might need a second lunch in an hour or so.

3 Likes

Covetous sausage and wedges.

1 Like

Is that a new Linda McCartney range?

Chicken Big Tasty

2 Likes

whole office smells onion-y now and I feel a bit guilty.

Bag of Smoky Bacon crips
2 x mini Melton Mowbray pork pies
3 x Krisprolls with cream cheese

Absolute belter today.

4 Likes

Reheated leftover chilli con carne from last night. I always get the leftovers when we’ve made too much. Clive’s too Tory for leftovers.

Some baby squids in tamarind sauce and then some more pork belly