Luncheonings

What did you have/are having/want to have?

Got a jackfruit wrap and sweet potato wedges on the go, HOWEVER

• Why put the guac and salsa outside of the wrap?? What good do they do me there
  • They do know you can make wedges that are smaller than a whole quarter of a potato right?

Amended to 6.5/10 - the guac is surprisingly good and spicy :avocado: :hot_pepper:

Moved offices and there’s a cafe across the road, went for a full english at 11

4 Likes

3x crumpets with a bit of cheese on

Chilli sin carne, beans, sweetcorn.

Can feel the death farts brewing already.

2 Likes

Only went for the small. 1 bacon, 1 sausage, fried egg, hash brown, beans, tomatoes toast and a coffee

For an extra £1.50 you can have 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, fried spam, black pudding, beans, tomato, toast and a coffee

Mugged myself right off but i’m going out for afghani for tea tonight

2 Likes

mackerel, rice and veg
8.4/10

Regular falafel wrap, with everything.

A bit messy to eat, as the guy making it was very generous with the tahini and chilli sauce

wandered round for a fucking age, eventually got a gluten and dairy free stir fry and guess what, it’s full of onion and garlic :woman_facepalming:

so i’m having rice krispies for the second time today and some seaweed sheets. I HATE THIS

Brisket ciabatta and chips surrounded by this

Snaffled all of these because I felt weak with hunger

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/kallo-dark-chocolate-organic-rice-cake-thins/

and now i’ve got the epimers. FFS.

1 Like

Smashing an Afghani in harehills with the lads from work

3 Likes

This was my lunchings

2 Likes

I’m sure this tasted fine, but in terms of look it’s really put me in the mind of Fyre Festival catering.

1 Like

Well that’s a bit mean. Thought it looked quite tasty (and definitely tasted tasty)

Assume he means my photographic masterpiece haha

2 Likes

Yeah, was replying to the OP. Yours looks grand @tilty

3 Likes

Ohhhhh I seeeeee

Thanks for making me relive AGAIN how bad my photo was compared to yours gosh. Mean much :wink:

1 Like