- Post a poll with 3 options - 2 truthful statements about yourself, 1 lie.
- Everyone votes for the one they think is a lie.
Tried for ages to think of interesting things but this thread is like a team building day at work and it’s making me anxious
- Was “refreshed out of the schedules” on uni radio for playing Chas And Dave
- At high school, convinced the local shabby sports centre that the BBC wanted to film that year’s Sport Personality Of The Year awards there.
- Once lived next door to a relative of HRH The Purple Midget, Prince
Just occured to me that His Royal Highness is perhaps not the best way to describe Prince, but there you have it.
I FEEL THE SAME!
don’t think I have any stories that I haven’t already told on here
Reminds me of the time I asked a group of customer advisers who’d never met each other before to tell us all an interesting fact about themselves and mousy little Raj from Upminster told everyone that she had a pierced clit. Thanks Raj
Midget is probably the worse part tbh
I do apologise, I meant to say The Restricted Elevation Midget.
Why do that?
The man’s decimated the jockey population, I don’t think we should be giving him any sympathy.
- I was a big Insane Clown Posse fan as a teenager.
- My uncle is best friends with John Hartson, the footballer who used to play for Arsenal.
- I was the only one of my siblings who didn’t get a degree at Cambridge University.
love that almost everyone is convinced you were a juggalo
When do we do the reveal, chief?
- I don’t want nobody else, I love you
- There won’t be somebody else and that’s true
- You’ll always be my friend, sweet darling
- My uncle played the drums on the Eastenders theme tune.
- My dad was once told by Prince Philip that he was ‘wearing a tie that architects would wear’
- My mum was once on Can’t Cook Won’t Cook. She won a blender.
Why do you pretend?
- Never eaten sushi but have been to Japan
- Never eaten pho but have been to Vietnam
- Never eaten goulash but have been to Hungary