M9nday

Morning Scout, all,

The sun seems to be burning right through those patchy blues, opening the entire skies up. don’t want to get too excited too soon, but Friday and more importantly Saturday are looking particularly good round our way. Pushing late teens, so they say. speaking of patchy blues, those bluebells have made a right mess of the floor of the wood up the road again. had intended to make pancakes for breakfast today as there’s leftover batter from the double batch i was FORCED to make yesterday, but I ran out of time. not sure when to use that batter now. Might just have it at a mid-morning snack and pretend to @Gnometorious that in fact there was no double batch of batter at any point. Doubt I’d get away with that, really.

Today’s our Tuesday though, am I right, office workers?!11! oooh, just remembered I’ve got some laundry to hang out. Give me a few minutes, won’t you?

CBA/Really CBA/possible wisdom tooth/no immediate deadlines so kind of coasting

Sunny & Fresh //
Second pot of tea incoming //
Working 2:00 - 10:30pm all week inc Good Friday fffffs //

It’s got so bad that I’ve started booking fake meetings in myself at lunchtime, in the hope of discouraging other people from booking stuff in. It doesn’t always work though :confused:

1 Like

Weather is FUCKING SHITE. Avoiding large swathes of the Internet today so I don’t see GoT spoilers.

Looking forward to what’s going to be a particularly heated conference call around lunchtime. Managed to secure donations of not one but TWO bass guitars for our library last night though so I’m fucking delighted.

1 Like

Hi folks, the POTW vote thread now has an additional Juke of the week poll, if anyone cares to peruse:

I was getting bored, then I stayed listening to Finnish artists. How about this?

3 Likes

Fontaines DC

i’m big into this record rn

Luckily its an automatic

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

oooh, keep forgetting to listen to that. Making up for that right away.

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Going on holiday to Folkestone for a night.

Majorly irked at not being able to get an early night before work any more due to my family being the loudest people on this planet

so tired :frowning:

Just been stocking up garden equipment and the shears have made a funny joke and I was all like :joy: that is

Help me, I’m so bored

7 Likes

should i read a 200 reply thread about coldplay

1 Like

Payday!

1 Like

oh yeah, so it is. Cashback!

2 Likes

Getting out of bed was very tough hey?

Work
Sekiro
5 a side