'Mad' stuff you did when you were a student

My first and second year (mixed) halls had a separate building that was women only. It was known as the Virgin Megastore AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHchrist

5 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Top, top bants. Top.

1 Like

wish i could say the same

2 Likes

At my school there was a girlsā€™ common room and it was known, by everyone including the teachers, as the aviary.

1 Like

Donā€™t know what bees have got to do with anything

You ape

1 Like

subcrawl?

almost went on a pub crawl once

4 Likes

Oh Christ, all of Raisin Weekend. Iā€™m not even going to explain it, itā€™s too awful.

2 Likes

i remember me and my friend getting drunk and making each other increasingly elaborate and horrible cocktails out of all the booze someone had left behind on the last night in halls. escalated to the point where i tried to make him drink one with a load of rice krispies in it

thatā€™s about the height of my uni bants tbh

1 Like

because it was actually about flowers?

yeah this happened to me in my first week at uni. remember slowly moving my way to the back of the group on the walk to the first pub, and then just turning down a street and walking back home. one of the best things Iā€™ve done to this day.

6 Likes

Football Manager Ā® ?

2 Likes

Decided to dye my hair damson and Paul ā€˜L-Skinā€™ was in charge. He said it needed to be in for 90 minutes but he was fully on the shabz and it should have been ten or something.

In normal light it wasnā€™t much different but under direct it was a damson aura. Like an icon of a saint.

2 Likes

remember the first time I tried to cook a pasta bake, I didnā€™t realize you had to cook the pasta first before putting it in the oven!!!

3 Likes

classic Urban Gull

2 Likes

pal did they same to me bleaching my hair. ended up burning the fuck out of my head.

I think my lifelong hatred of risotto stems from the time I tried to make risotto at uni despite never having eaten it before or really having any concept of what risotto was.

It contained mixed frozen veg.

risotto is proper shit anyway man. such an over rated piece of crap.

the only risotto iā€™ve had that was nice had tonnes of bacon in it.

3 Likes