'Mad' stuff you did when you were a student

It’s actually a generic term in Japanese for any kind of booze. If you’re in Japan and ask for sake they will ask you to be more specific. If you go to a Japanese restaurant in this country they know what we mean by it, though.

1 Like

Always though You Really Got Me was closer to pop punk than metal.

Definitive version here:

Could probably have decorated the whole street with mine tbh

OH SHIT this has just reminded me that I started drinking cartons of apple juice all the time. The guy I fancied* thought it was funny so I collected all my apple juice cartons for the rest of the year #madlad

*megatwat. he once had a go at me for ordering cider at the pub… because I sometimes drank alcopops and he thought I should always order cider? (True in hindsight but fuck off policing someone else’s drinks.) Also part of the drama society, the absolute worst scum.

4 Likes

I went out with a girl who had never made herself a cup of tea until she had started university.

2 Likes

We had similar iconography relating to Jet from Gladiators. Also played Laserquest with her.

Bet she doesn’t remember… Ho hum

We had a full length Jet poster facing street-wards on our glass panelled front door so that everyone passing could see. When I used to tell people which street I lived on they would ask if I lived near The Jet House :neutral_face:

5 Likes

"Hey babe; we live at The Jet House :sunglasses: "

3 Likes

Yeah, go fuck yourself Playboy Mansion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If only…

Quality

1 Like

can i ask what the end goal of this was?

I feel like there’s a cider / inside her joke to be made here

There was a young lady from Hyde
Who ate a green apple and died
While her lover lamented
The apple fermented
And made cider inside her inside

(*Classic ‘Young Lady from Hyde’)

5 Likes

Jamie Oliver had a wagon caravan thing with a sign that said “The Cock in Cider” found it pretty wrong.

Not Thursday mates, calm it down. Should’ve shot your Strongbow yesterday.

Stole some tyres from a building site & threw them on a bonfire and they blew up, miraculously avoiding injuring anyone.

Went down the big hill in the carpark in a trolley & it hit a kerb & I was catapaulted into a hedge, somehow surviving.

Did some ketamine thinking it was esctasy & woke up next to a skip in a school car park.

Got a 2:1.

3 Likes

Snorted a line of Daz to win a bet at a party when I was smashed. Don’t snort Daz. No, really don’t do it, ever.

5 Likes