Made any cockups lately?

I bought The Ring on bluray for £2 but it’s an italian version with no english subtitles :frog: does anyone want it?

wbu?

Packed two skirts for my daughter for her to wear on Monday at school instead of a skirt and a cardigan.

“You’re such a DOOFUS, Daddy!”

5 Likes

classic dadding

1 Like

Not sure if this is eligible but I was just discussing some work with a colleague and she was talking to me but staring intensely at my chest, which I thought was odd.

On closer inspection I am covered in toothpaste.

17 Likes

Oh god, loads.

Made an excel spreadsheet with a macro in it last week. And then didn’t save it as a macro-enabled spreadsheet. Had to write the macro again the other day.

4 Likes

We’ve all been there!!!

3 Likes

Spent the whole of yesterday afternoon creating a project named VFIT. It was supposed to be called VFIN.

1 Like

Another one at work that has meant I’ve wasted hours of my time but it’s even more boring than the one about spreadsheets.

my life LOL

3 Likes

Muddled up flight departure and arrival times when booking a train home from the airport. By my calculations the train will be leaving when I’m in the air somewhere over Germany. Don’t think I’m going to catch it somehow.

2 Likes

Asked my colleague if there’d actually be any consequences if I didn’t complete my quarter performance thing. My manager was stood behind me and heard :persevere:

4 Likes

Oh, I accidentally covered myself in lube earlier too. Now I feel like an eel.

4 Likes

oooft!

1 Like

it’s not thursday!!

2 Likes

We’ve all been there!

2 Likes

There’s nothing filthy about educational medical mannequins you pervert.

Disagree

4 Likes

not sure you’re making this any better tilly

2 Likes

except when they’re tit, willy, minge, and bum mannequins lol

3 Likes