Main Weekly Football Thread - FOOTBALL!

Which side of the line does felix magath rubbing cheese on Brede hangelands groin fall

1 Like

Legal and fun

4 Likes

I reckon the lid will be blown off the whole torrid business roouuuuughly around the time it looks like City might actually win the CL.

2 Likes

Ooh it’s the big Derby this weekend innit. Pubs will be boarding their windows up already

2 Likes

Any ideas as to why emery is playing cech in goal instead of Leno? Cech is well past his best

A Rooney-esque phasing out to placate dressing room allies is my best guess.

2 Likes

Not just as outright dirty as blood spinning imo. Lots of innovations around cryo, mag pads, nucalm etc

1 Like

Those are words

3 Likes

Weaponry from Fallout 5.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Oddschanger/status/1029310914548387841

farewell sweet prince :frowning:

He was so fucking good when he first came through at City

6 Likes

There was a season where him and Dunno were legitimately one of the best centreback pairings in the league. Up there as one of our academy’s great lost talents.

1 Like

Rumours that Leno has been a bit shit in training. Wouldn’t be that surprising given how many people who watch the Bundesliga said he was the 8th or 9th best keeper in that league.

1 Like

He’s obviously wasted a lot of opportunities but I can only imagine what my lifestyle and work ethic would be if someone offered me 3.5m a year for pretty much doing nothing…

Sorry son. I didn’t know you, Leno, and a monkey were bathing a clown

4 Likes

England captain
Brought by Madrid for bare cash
in my FM2010 save

:((((

2 Likes

Wonder who Luke Shaw will be on the bench for 5 years for at ÂŁ100k a week without playing

apart from Manchester United obviously

1 Like

10 Likes

Remember him being better at RB? Could never understand why he wasn’t picked for England around 10-12 (times might be slightly wrong)