Make a Bold Preddo about a Fellow Diser (Be Nice)

eggs
wildspeculation
kingtipper
playnicenow

Make a light-hearted, friendly, easily verifiable (by them) prediction on some aspect of another DiSer’s life. Get it wrong and that DiSer can come up with a simple forfeit. Like changing your avatar to something embarrassing for a week. Play nice.

For example: I bet @Antpocalypsenow has never watched an entire James Bond film.

i bet @Balonz has never gone through a phase of being vegetarian

Hello, friend. I can confirm that I HAVE watched an entire James Bond film but have NOT seen any single Daniel Craig edition

D’oh! You can either make a wild prediction about me (wrong and we’ll call it quits), or you can choose a forfeit. Thanks for playing.

for-feit!
for-feit!
for-feit!

I’d put good money on the fact @xylo has cried at least twice watching a sunset.

I predict that @twentynine has never been to Halifax (bank or town)

Is that a joke? Last time I are meat I was 7

False! I find the sunrise to be a moment to behold and weep for. Sunsets are dull.

I believe you’ve made a spelling error.

I’m really glad you used the full word “prediction” in the first line of the opening post.

That was my initial thought, damn.

Forfeit: one word answers for the rest of the day, in this format:

#gutted

I’m walking back from Waitrose defending assaults from all sides. Give me a break!

what!

I have, my friend! But only the bank / building soc. The branch in Eastleigh Swan Centre during my GCSEs. We had to collect leaflets about mortgages for a fascinating project on (un)interest(ing) rates. Thanks for your preddo!

I’m going to break your editing finger

@marckee is saving up all his likes for a mad splurge

As much as I like splurging in general, I do not see this happening.

@bird has defintely danced in front of a mirror in the last fortnight.