Make a Bold Preddo about a Fellow Diser (Be Nice)

I can show you more!

3 Likes

I predict that @anon5266188 only has boring socks

3 Likes

@anon50098204 has a notepad where he repeatedly writes the name “Kevin McCloud” when he is stressed. He also has visited at least three of the homes featured on Grand Designs, just to stand where Kevin has stood.

1 Like

What is that dildo shaped tip pointing down in the middle there Lonzy?

If by “boring” you mean “plain black which is the classiest colour of all” then you are correct.

1 Like

I have been to Alton Towers, but I was in a pushchair and remember nothing of the visit.

Michael Caine doesn’t follow me.

I’ve been to Spain several times (touring with bands, and my little brother lives in Girona).

Sorry! 1/3.

Your forfeit is to like every reply in: World of sport wrestling is coming back!

Thanks for playing!

Everytime @1101010 goes through the shower gel section in the supermarket he grins when he sees the minty source one.

5 Likes

i had no idea. please accept my most sincere apologies and i will agree to a mild forfeit of your choosing.

Gutted?

YAY!

What do I win?

is this time for anothe dill-dough joke?

1 Like

Could you please break your editing finger

You win the one pair of socks that are blue and yellow which have inexplicably found their way into my drawer.

You haven’t lived pal. I was once like you.

6 Likes

omg

2 Likes

The fucking state of that, mate.

3 Likes

I will honour you with an honest answer. Some sort of boiler pipe. I have filled the space beneath with books as it covers a misery wall.

1 Like

I’ll get there one day too, you’ll see!

1 Like

Thank you, as ever, for your honesty