"Make sure the date is underlined" "make sure you've done a margin"

Arts & Humanities

1 Like

God yeah, | forgot about that. What a fucking ludicrous waste of time and effort. We’re well stupid as a species aren’t we.

Try to correctly guess the least popular correct answer provided by 100 members of the British public to various trivia questions

3 Likes

Class detention. The whole class getting held behind after school because of one or two cockends.

Could be quite a laugh though sometimes innit

Abo
Abis
Abit
Abimus
Abitis
Abunt

Abam
Abas
Abat
Abamus
Abatis
Abant

Abar
Abaris
Abatur
Abamur
Abamini
ABANTUR

1 Like

Romani ite domum

Turns out ecce romani memes are a thing

1 Like

Ashab

3 Likes

Luo
Lueis
Luei

Luomen
Luete
Luousi

Tbf they didn’t make me learn this, I took it by choice.

At my secondary school we didn’t get lines as a punishment - you had something called a “copy” - copying out a passage from a book or an article or something. Always something really dull. I guess they thought doing lines you could just go into auto pilot and think about something fun

(because I’m extremely cool)

Captain of The Pequod?

2 Likes

Insisting that you ate your butties and bit of fruit BEFORE you ate your mars bar when out on a school trip. What’s it to you what order I eat my food in, Mrs Duncan?

Wasn’t even a teacher, just a kid’s mam with fuck all going on in her life except bullying 7 year olds in Wigan Pier museum every 3 months.

2 Likes

I wish I had the chance to be taken up Wigan Pier Museum every three months.

1 Like

Good morning @anon5266188
Good morning everybody

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just want it to be clear I’m liking this as it brought back a nostalgic memory, and not because I agree that watching Through the Dragons Eye was pointless. Because it wasn’t. Pelamar needed to be saved

1 Like

At my school you used to get absolutely bollocked if you had your bag on you at any time apart from the start and end of the day.

But of course this was the tail end of 90s tory Britain before the glorious Blair years, so the school was massively overcrowded and there weren’t enough lockers to go around, so half the kids had no choice.

The traditional school system is pretty shite isn’t it