Man gives girlfriend a necklace, 2 years later she screams..

Did anyone click through on this? I am curious but I know it will be massively disappointing.

In exchange, I can tell you that Michelle Ryan (of Eastenders) looks perfectly ok now.

1 Like

Man gives girlfriend a necklace, 2 years later man door hand hook car door.

14 Likes

Idgi

1 Like

The answer is pure emotional intelligence

13 Likes

forward this to 10 people and your crush will talk to you!!

Saved you a click onto the article and then reading 40+ pages:

…the ring was coming from INSIDE the necklace!

14 Likes

Is that it??

I thought the weird bone thing was going to be … well something a bit murder-y?

1 Like

Borderline trypophobia.

7 Likes

So Internal affairs knew they were going to propose all along?

1 Like

FFS

Dropkick Murphys music starts to play

1 Like

Seems like a lot of effort for a pretty crap stunt.

Same, every time I see this pic it makes me shudder.

3 Likes

“Before we actually went down to the cave, I asked if I could have the necklace to take some photos of it among the rocks, which gave me a quick chance to break the seal with a knife,” he detailed.

And when Terry went to return the necklace to Anna [sic], he opened it to reveal the engagement ring inside.

His now-fiancée replied, “Wait … it’s been in there the entire time?” And of course, later she said yes to Terry’s marriage proposal.

Ring wasn’t in it.

Yeah I thought the pic looked like a razor or something. I am so confused

:musical_note:
If you like it then you shoulda…
Put the ring inside a big wooden teardrop style necklace,
Not mention it for 2 years
Go to some caves or something?
Dunno, not reading it obvs
:musical_note:

2 Likes

A little bit embarrassed to admit i’m still not really quite sure what is going on here…

01b718bae99974ae3b538249a96c4bb8

1 Like

Basically he rigged her necklace to explode a la ‘Battle Royale’ if she tried to escape.

7 Likes

The two times I took my wife’s engagement ring outside the house, bringing it home from the jewellers and when we were heading to where I proposed, I could hardly stop clinging on to it in my pocket the whole time. The idea of leaving it hanging round her oblivious neck for a year, with the lurking possibility that she might lose it, or even give it to a charity shop in a strop after a row, doesn’t compute at all for me.

3 Likes