March 2022 UK Politics thread

Sure, but it still fuels speculation and suspicion

Some transparency and contrition wouldn’t go amiss

and future ministers are today’s juniors too, seems like a lack of transparency now might just create further problems & rumours in the future

Then again we have a Home Secretary who was forced to resign from the previous Govt for unofficial meetings with foreign ministers & lobbyists so maybe nothing means anything

I did like Raab saying that Johnson “told the truth to the best of his ability” which of course means that Johnson is such a sack of shit liar that he couldn’t speak truth even if he was trying to.

6 Likes

It’s almost ‘haha’ funny how much contempt p&o (Dubai) has shown for grant shapps and the govt. the last couple of weeks.

I Ddon’t even particularly believe that the and the tories are colluding too closely to shaft the workers on this, just think shapps and co have such little presence they feel (and know) they’ll get away with whatever they like.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not like ministers to contradict each other! I checked and Raab definitely said something on the lines that it’d inevitably be revealed, but he probably didn’t have the authority to say it as policy.

1 Like

Haha holy fuck

There is no difference in making fun of someone for a medical issue and asking questions about your dodgy deals and fucked up / evil family

17 Likes

(Borat voice) my wife

4 Likes

shameless scum

Video is a work of art absolute dickhead.

What have they done? Absolute state of the fucking shites.

Seeing a lot of people theorising that this was the plan all along, and I can definitely see how. Doesn’t warrant being called a “ban” if it only protects one category.

KEEP MY WIFE’S IMMENSE WEALTH OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH.

2 Likes

I saw Johnson on the select committee. He refused every time to answer anything about fines. He’s stock answer is ‘waiting for the full Sue Gray report’ and ‘won’t give a running commentary’.

They’ve gotten away with it completely. Not only this, their mantra of ‘got the big decisions right’ has filtered down and is still parroted by the public. (I’ve probably mentioned this before, and it’s still happening).

Absolute scumbags.

1 Like

On a list of reasons to hate the Tories, The Tories having lockdown parties should be ranked around 1000, I think it’s utterly meaningless in the face of actual terrible shit they’ve done

2 Likes

Blimey.

Johnson’s submitted his resignation, triggering a commons vote of confidence to be held on Tuesday. Starmer to abstain.

Must be something to do with these fines.

6 Likes

I don’t believe it!

Sure. It’s the only shit that actually sticks to them though

1 Like

Do you know, I almost didn’t fall for that, but the Starmer to abstain detail made it seem very real indeed, actually went and checked it out, nice one.

3 Likes

We continue…

@moderators - please lock it up and throw it in the canal.

1 Like