A Good Person
The Beasts
The Five Devils

31st March
Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves
The Night of the 12th
Murder Mystery 2 (Netflix)
Tetris (Apple)

Quite fear I will have to take my daughter to Shazam! 2 which will necessitate paying money to watch the first one. Gah.

I was looking forward to the silliness of D&D: HAT after the teaser, but they showed the longer trailer before Quantumania and it really looked like any attempt at humour is going to fall very flat. Still, me and my mate might try to see it at IMAX or something silly, I suppose.

That ‘don’t activate the mechanism’ bridge collapses ‘…I may have activated the mechanism’ bit in the trailer is painful. I do like Chris Pine though

1 Like

Yeah it seems like a decent cast and Hugh Grant as a bad guy should be fun.

On my radar for the month:

Mar 3rd - Creed III (163m)
Mar 3rd - Lola (79m)
Mar 3rd - Subject (90m)
Mar 10th - Luther: Fallen Sun (129m)
Mar 10th - Inside (105m)
Mar 17th - Rye Lane (82m)
Mar 24th - John Wick: Chapter 4 (169m)
Mar 24th - Infinity Pool Uncut (118m)
May 27th - Showing Up (108m)

Also need watch The Intouchables before it goes off Netflix on the 13th.

2 Likes

One of my most anticipated for 2023! (so not watching the trailer)

Think it had it’s first screening over here at the Glasgow Film Festival this week.

Annoys me that, going off the trailer at least, it has that same look that hampered Ghostbusters: Answer the Call, just a sort of overly silly sense to the CGI which makes it gel really poorly with the live action. (The Star Wars prequels at least have the excuse of very early days and a director who seemingly had all the power and absolutely no one to question him.)

They’re showing it at the BFI in London on Sunday as part of the Glasgow Film Festival:

https://whatson.bfi.org.uk/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=howtoblowupapipelinepreview

1 Like

Yeah I saw a while back (also doing something at The Barbican) but annoyingly already have plans for both dates.

FAO: LME. This flabbergasting deal is ending soon:

may 29th let’s gooooo

Tom Sizemore dead.
Fairly ‘troubled’ individual to put it very mildly but was a pretty compelling actor for a period in the 90s.

3 Likes

brilliant actor, total fuck up of a person. tragic really.

1 Like
2 Likes

This looks rad as flip

1 Like

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather