March 21st Evening Thread

Sound DM me your details :+1:t2:

I have a spare if you can go faster than a train.

1 Like

Greetings from my fav spot

6 Likes

Haha, booo. Don’t worry, I’m going to something equally as fun - the gym!

In other news it’s pub quiz time shortly!

Haha. Just imagining your cat trying to come through the gap sideways a few times, giving up and walking off.

I am trying to recover from the shame of calling a fully grown man ‘babe’ at work today :grimacing:

1 Like

Album cover

1 Like

Is it Statham?!

1 Like

It looks like the last person from the other companies has left the building, so I don’t have to the awkward chucking them out at 8:30.

Whenyoung supporting Dream Wife at Heaven tonight for me.

Had a nice day out with my pal, now shovelling pasta and cheese into my gob

1 Like

laelfs have I told you lately how much I love you?

No, no @laelfy it’s me that loves you most.

1 Like

Evening team :call_me_hand:

I’m back on the bike (albeit cycling in my kitchen) which is good cos I need to do exercise but holy hell my arse is sore :peach::x:

Got my hands on my teaching qual certificate today and my wife’s bought me some cakes to celebrate so gonna undo all my good cycling work and yam them in front of masterchef and have a beer.

2 Likes

Mate this is absolutely amazing! I’m so made up for you!

You both need to suck up to my dad really @Jeremys_Iron

1 Like

Sidney Gish on, and blasting these koftas. This is gonna be great

Ok what’s his address?

Evening kids!

I’ve had a long week at work and I still have about 18hrs left before my weekend. If I talk about teaching night classes next year, can someone remind me I don’t like them? Had to skive bookclub tonight because I’m tired.

My flat went on the market today. We still haven’t found a place to move yet. We had an unsuccessful bid on a lovely old property we couldn’t have afforded.