March Film Thread.

Pointless film fact I learnt today - Jake Gyllenhaal’s first film role was in City Slickers

3 Likes
4 Likes

looks good

Doesn’t look terrible but was hoping for more Buzz. Will definitely be taking the kids to see it.

Trailer looks like it might be re-treading previous films a bit but we’ll have to wait and see.

I think I’m concerned

My reaction to the trailer was one of concern

1 Like

think I’m going to pretend this film doesn’t exist unless the reviews are very good, in which case I’ll go back on this like I did with Toy Story 3

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LeoDiCaprio/status/1108348568442531843

Hm could go either way i guess. I do hate any idea of humanizing Manson but… i think the Qman is on thin ice as it is what with one thing and another so… hopefully he’s just shown to be a scumbag.

1 Like
5 Likes

Staff screening of Us tonight. Sometimes being yelled at about the price of nachos pays off

5 Likes

Too early for a Christmas thread?

1 Like

Sad this isn’t a “Once Upon a Deadpool” style send up of grumpy film Batman, TBH.

And talking of grumpy film Batman

I was a big fan of Inception so I’m definitely here for a new Nolan film (especially interested if it’s an original property like Inception).

Dunno if I’m a total outlier, but I really really liked Under the Silver Lake

1 Like

It was exactly what I wanted it to be - a glorious mess. I loved it.

(Noticed a cinema here had a baby-friendly screening today. Can’t help but think there’ll be a group of kids growing up here in years to come with a deep-seated fear of owls that they can’t explain.)

2 Likes

It was [redacted by DiS user Sarahispi’s legal team]

1 Like
4 Likes