March Football Thread: The quadruple is on

Yeah i feel like Liverpool being reliable at defending crosses has thrown my world out of kilter

Who’s winning the bloody thing then (try to keep antibants to a minimum)

• City
  • Pool
  • Nited
  • Spurs
  • Porto
  • Juve
  • Ajax
  • Barca

0 voters

Fuck! Just realised I am likely out of the country for the home leg now that City and United are in the same half of the draw. Bollocks.

Finalists

• Pool
  • Porto
  • Barca
  • United

0 voters

• Ajax
  • Juve
  • Spurs
  • City

0 voters

Chelsea vs. Eintracht Frankfurt in the UEFA Cup please. They’ve never played competitively so would love to see that. Feel like Chelsea have played loads of those in European competition so would like to avoid boring matches.

Why? Thought they were doing really well?

Can’t believe UEFA are making Man United play one of the legs away from home. If that’s not conclusive proof of a co-ordinated conspiracy i don’t know what is.

5 Likes

They are! It was more a pop at the city rather than the team :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha very fair

1 Like

Liverpool - Porto aside that’s a great draw with nailed-on brilliant semis and final.

If Ajax can knock out Juve after Madrid I’ll love them forever.

3 Likes

Liverpool Porto could still be good. Their performances away against teams they ought to beat have been really shit, and it’ll be interesting to see how they operate against a team (presumably) willing to let them have the ball and sit deep. Liverpool should qualify and probably will but don’t think it’s quite the gimme it looks

Arsenal Napoli!

:fire: fuego :fire:

Good draws there (for the neutrals)

Could come true in the semi-final! Very good.

probably won’t be the 5-0 from last year but i’d still expect them to make it through comfortably enough

Ok Jurgen.

4 Likes

i feel like there must be an onion or daily mash article in response to this

Think God wants trophies JĂźrgen

4 Likes

God has picked city to win the league