March Football Thread: The quadruple is on

Old Barca men love jazz hands to the camera.

:toilet::toilet::toilet:

Really harsh scoreline on lyon

Robbo suspended for next leg, that’s not great for Liverpool. Alberto Moreno masterclass inc

Bit of a toilet match tbh

Was not expecting to turn over Bayern 3-1 in Munich

or for them to be so rubbish

That was some second half performance. What a result. The Riverside is no easy place to go and get something at.

Barcelona :clap: arent :clap: from :clap: Spain, :clap: Gary :clap:

Delighted that Liverpool got the weakest team left in the competition and duly bodged them out. With any luck we’ll draw them and they’ll do the necessary for us to win the title.

Our eight UEFA Champions League quarterfinalists:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Spurs
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Manchester United
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Manchester City
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Liverpool
🇪🇸 Barcelona
🇵🇹 Porto
🇳🇱 Ajax
🇮🇹 Juventus

a round of your finest Gazproms barkeep

actually i’ve changed my mind

Juve vs. Barca
Porto vs, Ajax
Spurs vs. Man Utd
Liverpool vs. Man City

Horrible feeling that Liverpool will win the whole thing now. Not sure tbere’s a team left in the competition that I’d be confident in beating them
over two legs. Juve maybe, but not sure. Probably City would have the best chance but clearly that doesn’t come with any guarantees either. Then there’s the fear that even if City did win it then Liverpool might go on to win the league. Or would they collapse? Can’t bear Klopp winning anything tbh.

Latter stage European Cup games between British teams are great. Leeds v Rangers is literally my first memory of club football.

Not sure i could stomach the hype of two more Liverpool v City games, though. Don’t particularly care who gets the tougher or easier ties on paper, just hope we get some rarer fixtures.

looks quite Brexity but not a single British manager among the 8 and only Levy’s boys are actually not owned by forrins

Eh?

Can’t believe you got sucked in by that :grinning:

I’ve convinced myself United are winning it

City v Barca
Utd v Porto
Spurs v Ajax
Liverpool v Juve

would be a good set of quarters

Could be four Manchester derbies in eighteen days if they get paired together, three of them night matches.

I mean, the odds are there won’t be, but…

Don’t really get it - it’s not even really fishing, just a bit of a bizarre thing to say.