March Madness 🏀 (ffo: basketball, friendly competition)

I will take part now!

Fucking outraged about MSU’s seeding, they won the B10 tournament, beat Michigan three times, and their reward was to get stuck in the same group as Zion Williamson, while Michigan get some no-names to stroll through. NO RESPECT.

Picked a bracket full of big names and blatant homerism.

2 Likes

count me in! setting up my bracket now… absolutely no idea what i’m doing but i’m staring at all the stats very intently before i select the obvious seed every time…

1 Like

how could you not pick a team with this logo

2 Likes

Conversely, how the hell could you ever pick a team with this nightmare of a mascot:

I am actually being a bit unfair, they have made it a bit less grotesque now:

in fairness to them, at least it’s a bit more original than another Wildcats (but yes it is awful)

1 Like

I’m up for this!

Watched March Madness for the first time last year and really got into it. Not massively into the college sports on the whole but I have THE Ohio State just down the road from me so I get dragged into it occasionally…

First time filling out a bracket. I kinda have a idea of who the good teams are and I know Ohio State suck. It’s going to be 73% guess work.

Good luck people.

1 Like

Just a reminder to join the group once you have completed your bracket.

1 Like

Far too skinny for that size of head, should have padded them out a bit.

Impossible to beat The Duck, as far as mascots are concerned.

Just look at that sassiness.

3 Likes

Peter the anteater is ready for the tourney for UC Irvine!

3 Likes

Just found out that some of the first/second round games are taking place in Ohio. Dayton and Columbus, kinda fancy going now… I can’t, to much to do this week and off to see Iron & Wine at the weekend.

Should have just called him AntPeter.

1 Like

Will the tournament be on bt/espn in the UK?

I’m in!

1 Like

Yes! I am not sure how much, but in past years it has been a decent amount.

1 Like

Awesome. And I’m off work the rest of the week

1 Like

Excellent timing :grinning:

1 Like

12 people in our group so far, really happy about this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bumping it up, to see if we can get one last push for new users to join. Field of 64 officially starts tomorrow!

2 Likes