Marijuana (polls/chat/definitive thread)

TBH it was like that when I was in SF over 10 years ago. That city has some serious issues with inequality and mental health it seems to me

'aint that so. my mate had to stop smoking when he lived in London because of that. Much better now he lives abroad, so I hear.

2 Likes

The whole west coast does due to the wealth of the cities, but it’s definitely worse in SF

Needs “Can’t roll” as an option there for us cack-handed people.

3 Likes
  • joint (with tobacco)
  • blunt
  • pipe/bowl
  • bong
  • vaporizer
  • edibles

0 voters

It’s mad. A mate of mine was talking to a local dealer who was all, “I’ve just got some Purple Skullfucker* in, it’ll kick the shit out of you! I smoked some last night and I was a drooling twat for hours!” Great pal. Sounds awesome. Don’t suppose you have anything in that’ll have me convinced Jim Jarmusch’s films contain the answer to all life’s questions but will still let me walk to the toilet without it becoming a harrowing ordeal do you?

…is what my mate said, so I hear.

24 Likes

I love smoking marijuana, or Mary Jane as I personally like to call it. Have a toke (or three!) on a spliff all the time. I can’t get enough of the ganja and it truly is some good shit.

15 Likes

officers are on their way.

6 Likes

TONE TONE GET IN HERE

1 Like

already on a last warning because of the underpants stitch up, I believe.

2 Likes

Legalise it
Release my brothers serving long jail sentences for bullshit possesion/dealing charges
Apologise for racism

3 Likes

Weed isn’t for me at all, pretty much always prangs me out and/or I’m incapable of talking on it.

However I think it could potentially do the world of good if legalised and regulated - it would hopefully eradicate skunk as well which is particularly bad.

As collassalhorse said above something nice and mild (like a hash but not something that’s gonna have hotrocks burn into my clothes) would be awesome for me occasionally and I could still go about my day without wondering what the guy who I briefly made eye contact with in Sainsbury’s earlier thinks of me and my life choices.

6 Likes

I am now less likely to buy FM2020 due to this thread’s contents.

1 Like

Chill out bro and have a puff puff on my marijuana cigarette

1 Like

ever worked with someone who smoked on the job?

• yes it was me
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

^^this so much

My memories of teens/ 20s was of getting just mildly awesome on it, and then I had a couple of bad experiences where I was properly tripping balls and vomming (We can it a whitey in Scotland, but I am not a whitey-er by nature. It was just bad strong stuff, not meant for very occasional dabblers to go near.)

Put me well off it and I’d say it’s been over 5 years since I’ve gone near it.

I also have friends and family members who attriubute a large portion of their mental health issues with smoking hardcore stuff…
I am all about EDUCATION, LEGALISATION, REGULATION AND (gentle) TAXATION.

It should still end up cheaper and better (safer) quality than street stuff, and I imagine that there will still be a black market there for those that really want the bad shit.

1 Like

definitely contributed to some bad mental health problems I still haven’t really worked through.

Find it hard to look at it objectively due to the effects it’s had on me and the people I knew.

1 Like

Worked with two people who wouldn’t function in work without it. Smoking throughout the day.

I’ve never worked with coke workers but I know a bunch of restaurants where the chefs will be taking coke throughout their shift. Odd.

enjoyed a blaze but earlier this year i had a bad experience on it at home, i was thinking really awful thoughts about myself and people i knew. wasn’t right at all for about a week afterwards, i decided to turn it in for a long while. haven’t blazed since. i think it should be legal but whatever mutant fuck i smoked earlier this year should be banned, and license should be issues only to qualified botanists or biologists whatever you call people who’d grow weed.

worked in a pub where they just kept a bag of it next to the staff sink.

3 Likes