Mark Wahlberg's mornings

Family time at 11 but kids need picking up at 3 :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

euphemism?

2 Likes

Just bursts into the classroom, snack crumbs all over his face

9 Likes

Did you know him and his brothers run a burger chain?

1 Like

What time?

2 Likes

Mark’s family’s schedule:

2:30am - 7:30pm: Deal with Mark’s bullshit
7:31pm: Thank fuck that’s over for another day

33 Likes

He’s obviously playing golf for more than half an hour, just snacking half an hour into it. Probably packs a flapjack to have at the third tee, sensible behaviour.

1 Like

11-1. Family time and work meetings are combined (meetings with his brothers), work calls are calls about burgers.

2 Likes

Unless they work odd shifts literally no human-being purposely gets up before 5am.

2 Likes

We’re starting to get a much fuller picture here, thank you.

do you think he’s praying that he can go back to bed and wake up at a normal time

Do :clap: not :clap: speak :clap: to :clap: me :clap: until :clap: I’ve :clap: had :clap: my :clap: cryo chamber recovery

12 Likes

Thing is, he’ll have a personal trainer who he’ll insist is at his home gym by 3:30am, and one day that PT will strangle him while he’s bench-pressing.

At what point does getting up so early tip over so that you’re just getting up really late? 10pm?

3 Likes

I used to set my alarm for 16:15 at Uni so I could enjoy Deal or No Deal with breakfast.

14 Likes

I imagine he gets the administrative side of things done between 11am and 1pm and 2pm and 3pm.

Jay-Z’s laugh

8 Likes

wonder when he goes online

1 Like

11am-1pm: Admin
2pm - 3pm: Grillin’

1 Like

Used to consider it a victory if I woke up just in time for the second airing of Neighbours (17:35)

4 Likes