Married at First Sight Australia (MAFS) season 11 begins Monday 29th January

Caught a bit of Jesse and Claire’s wedding and they seemed really well matched, sad that he ends up being a prick!

Hopefully it’s not a spoiler to say one of the women is just so thoroughly awful it’s sickening and her husband is an absolute gem, she will not be finding anyone better than him if it doesn’t work out (it should not work out)

1 Like

Melissa and Josh?

Shannon is awful.

2 Likes

I really want to answer but I should probably let you and everyone else go into it blind.

Fucking hell Shannon’s unbelievably horrible and doesn’t even seem to be aware of it

1 Like

Harrison shouldn’t be on this, he’s a dangerous man

1 Like

Agreed, he’s genuinely frightening.

Harrison jaw clenching when the other women voiced their concern about his behaviour. Shudder.

Shannon looks like he’s on drugs or at least hasn’t slept for a week

2 Likes

Josh needs to get a grip. End of the world because a woman said he wasn’t man enough fucking hell. Loads of women have been treated much worse and the experts haven’t given them the option of leaving regardless.

Disagree, it’d be as awful if it was the other way around. Feel like there was loads more going on with him and the way Melissa was treating him probably brought it all out. Really felt for him.

Knowing what I knew about Claire and Adam it really made me lol seeing the reaction cam on her at the counselling session

The shy groom is utterly excruciating to watch

7 Likes

It’s really weird when they make the B&G dance when there is clearly no music playing

(Inaudible mumbling)

2 Likes

Jesse bringing mad Joker vibes in his confrontation tonight

Christ Adam is an absolute weapon

2 Likes

Totally vacant about the whole thing

I’m just catching up with Monday’s episode (the commitment ceremony) and Harrison’s performance was ridiculous and so disingenuous.

Rupert the new guy is painful to watch.

2 Likes