Martin Clunes parking like a c***

gonna watch this now

2 Likes

Edit the title: Clunes behaving badly!

2 Likes

more interested in this linked article tbh

the linked articles from there are amazing:

MORE: Man tries to insert pool balls into his rectum, says it was just ‘boy’s banter’.
MORE: Eggs from spider that causes fatal four-hour erections found in South West
MORE: Man sends penis and masturbation pictures to possible landlord by mistake

Somerset is obviously a lot more exciting than I would ever have given it credit for.

1 Like

Fatal four-hour erection

• worth it
  • hell no

0 voters

Big fan of the woman coming in to ask when his dvds out

8 Likes

Bit of a bellend for parking in the bike spaces, but motorcyclist is an even bigger bellend, for several reasons.

1 Like

The biggest one being not taking control of his life and passing his driving test, of course.

4 Likes

Clunes even forgot his bags for life. fucking dickhead.

BMW drivers are the absolute worst. Except for Audi drivers who are the actual absolute worst.

1 Like

:joy:Clunesie’s absolutely done this guy.

7 Likes

Just boy’s banter?

• Yes
  • No
  • Borderline

0 voters

Very sexist imo, not sure why women shouldn’t be allowed to put pool balls in their rectum for banter purposes

2 Likes

Not watched it but behind Clunes the whole way. People who get annoyed about things that don’t matter are the worst.

Some one had a go at me for going into sainsbury’s through the exit door the other day.

3 Likes

i really struggle to take a Somerset accent seriously in this sort of context. just makes me think of this:

i’m gonna muck up your lens

true, but this is what happens if you don’t

4 Likes

I hear you, I have a friend who gets annoyed if I pronounce something slightly incorrectly despite knowing exactly what I mean.

Who?

1 Like

It makes it extra fun and easy to wind them up though.