Marvel Films - IN ORDER

Yes, that and the Simpsons thing… :wink:

4 Likes

Nah in the two other spidery series he was either a senior in high-school or uni age.
Plus Maguire and Andrew Garfield looked too old in the high school scenes.

1 Like

This is why I hated the Andrew Garfield ones.
He was already a cool and very popular and confident guy before he became Spidey. But he was a bit of a dickhead imo

2 Likes

also andrew garfield gives me bad vibes

“I will make a spiderman Web in the sewer and rig it so that my camera shall take a photo of The Lizard. I shall also stencil my real name Peter Parker on said camera in case it is lost”

D’oh!!!

He hates Mondays

1 Like

Peter Parker is meant to be a cocky wiseass, isn’t he? At least when he’s Spider-Man.

Oh he cracks wise as Spidey yes.
Andrew Garfield was acting like a smug prick when he was Peter Parker even before the spider bit him though.
Peter Parker is meant to be a bit of a geeky outsider traditionally, then he gets bitten by the spider, becomes spiderman and gets cocky as Spidey and grows in confidence and maturity as Peter too. (Peter Parker gaining his powers was always linked to/a metaphor for puberty)

Peter Parker in his origin story was a total incel, and his thing is learning the hard way that he has to get over it, so I’m ok with him being a slightly different shade of dipshit in that film.

Also can’t believe you don’t like Garfield, I love that guy.

His Peter Parker skateboards while listening to Coldplay. Can’t trust him.
Will be interesting to see if he comes back given that they’re plucking electro from asm2 and doing a multiverse thing by the sound of it

If anything that’s just TOO likeable

I really fancy Andrew Garfield. Had fanny flutters the whole way through The Social Network, cheers.

3 Likes

If you’ve not seen them yet, he’s very good in Never Let Me Go, and also in Angels In America (the latter of which can be streamed via the National Theatre at the moment)

1 Like

Ragnarok is highly entertaining content.

5 Likes

Does this mean you’re about to watch Infinity War? I can’t really remember the ordering.

Black Panther up next, I’ve already seen it but want to know how it fits into the MCU universe as there will have been stuff I missed first time around. Infinity War after that.

1 Like

Ah yeah I wasn’t sure which way round those two came and remembered you’d seen BP anyway.

we did them the other way round when we did our rewatch as ragnaroks post credits scene leads straight into the start of infinity war

Ah right, fair. (Can’t even remember what it is right now. Will give it a watch on D+ tomorrow.)

Very simple binary poll. No room for grey areas:

• Wandavision is good
  • Wandavision is bad

0 voters