Marvel Films - IN ORDER

The first three Wallace & Grommits are flawless films, no point in trying to pick at differences between the three of them, we should instead ask why all other films don’t bring this kind of game to the table.

1 Like

Switch quite a bit on which is the best Wallace & Gromit. At the moment it Curse of the Were Rabbit.

The Wrong Trousers is one of the best films of all time. Best villain and best action scene ever (and amazing music)

7 Likes

This is probably a personal character defect but I only ever rewatch the first 3 because they were the ones I watched as a kid. I do remember thinking Were Rabbit was amazing when I saw it though.

wrong trousers > close shave > were rabbit > grand day out, but none of them are less than an 8/10

2 Likes

We recently did the lot. Enjoyed it. A mixed bag, but generally enjoyable and a nice change to the award-winning miserable shit I usually watch.

1 Like

I am hoping this is about Wallace & Grommit

I think I watched them so much as a kid that I don’t need to see them again. Same with Wayne’s World.

Finished WandaV last night. Yeah it was a bit generic “energy ball” at the end but overall I think that was a brilliant and unique series. Well done Marvel.

Grand Day Out in last place is absolute madness IMO.

2 Likes

listen, its extremely close between AGDO and TCOTWR. TWT tho is a solid 10/10, the heist sequence is probably the reason i studied stop motion at university. the greatest piece of filmmaking of all time

2 Likes

Never knew Wallace and Gromit were marvel

:rotating_light:

Feathers McGraw > Thanos

7 Likes

Think we’re missing A Matter of Loaf and Death here.

1 Like

when it listed all the films i felt genuinely exhausted/poorer for imagining being a person who would go to the cinema to see all these!! what a massive fucking effort!!

i always forget that one. loaf > rabbit

1 Like

It is a 2.5 year timespan though. Obviously it’s compressed by Covid.

That person would be me. I don’t feel that going to see 3/4 Marvel films a year is that much effort.

Yeah I guess it’s more shocking to me as someone whose cinema is plonked on an industrial estate, is reliant on public transport to get there (which stops fairly early in the evening) and as a result maybe sees 2-3 films a year at the cinema.

TBF, I probably only see 2-3 films a year at the cinema, and they’re usually Marvel guff. I’m not exactly the cinema’s saviour :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes