Marvel Films Thread (Spoilers for Ant Man & The Wasp please)

I’m trying to find a highly legal way to watch it at home but not succeeding greatly.

not been out for long enough i dont think, they should have left endgame til summer really

WHAT DO WE WANT

INSTANT GRATIFICATION

WHEN DO WE WANT IT

AT APPROPRIATELY SPACED INTERVALS TO ALLOW US TO APPRECIATE EACH FILM AS A WORK OF ART IN ITS OWN RIGHT WHILE STILL CONNECTING INTO THE WIDER CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

7 Likes

Hah my edit made a fool of you

1 Like

Find someone with a free NowTV pass from McDonalds?

Oh wait… You meant Captain Marvel. Bad luck :frowning:

1 Like

Real chat, are there post credit scenes in Endgame or not? Going to see it tomorrow, first time going to the cinema in about two years lol.

Sadly not been able to see AMatW or Captain Marvel, just don’t seem to be available to watch online anywhere (legally).

No

2 Likes

Sky/Now TV have Ant Man and the Wasp. If you can’t see it, all you need to know is…

Ant Man is stuck in the quantum realm because the rest of the main cast have been dusted.

1 Like

I’d suggest looking for the AMatW post-credit scene on YouTube - it fits right in with Endgame.

The Endgame post-credits scene is the immensely satisfying piss after you leave the theatre and is the best thing Marvel have ever done imo

2 Likes

There’s something but it’s really lame, pointless and definitely not worth staying for. It’s just a sound effect.

Get yourself a headstart to the bogs instead.

The Ant-Man 2 quantum realm stuff was very very silly. Pretty fun background film though, and Luis is a top 3 Marvel character - he has some of my favourite line readings of all time.

Also how many of the 22 MCU films so far has everyone seen? I’ll be at 17 after Endgame tonight - missing Thor 1 and 2, Incredible Hulk, Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel.

8 Likes

22 for 22, I did a full marathon up through Infinity War over Xmas as well

1 Like

I’ve seen 16 of the 22 all the way through, wasn’t really into them at the beginning so didn’t see anything before Avengers Assemble at the cinema. Still haven’t seen any of the Iron Man or the first two Thor movies from beginning to end. From what I have seen of those movies I don’t seem to be missing much! Don’t really count The Incredible Hulk and doubt I’ll ever bother with it.

Seen each of the 22 in the pictures the week they came out. I’m a fucking tragedy.

Went on day 1 for the first Iron Man and no other fucker was there, how times have changed. I remember seeing Samuel L Jackson was credited before going in, then naturally walked out at the beginning of the credits (as was the done thing at the time) thinking he’d probably been cut out. Had an idea they were going for a shared universe thing but didn’t fully know it. Went home and saw some shaky camcorder footage of the post credits scene on BleedingCool and being very excited but also worried it would bankrupt Marvel because who tf in the general population gives a shit about The Avengers.

5 Likes

Phase 2 is probably my fav grouping - Cap 3, Ant Man and GotG :ok_hand: 3 of my top 5 MCU films right there

Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther and Infinity War back to back is pretty unbeatable imo

3 Likes

Can add Spider-Man: Homecoming to that run for me :+1:

3 Likes