Marvel Films Thread (Spoilers for Wakanda Forever please)

Same when I try now :grimacing:
Was able to get through at lunch time, good luck.

oh i’m through on covent garden but it’s unreserved seating… hmm… are all odeons like that? don’t fancy my chances much on opening night…

I don’t think I’ve ever had unreserved seating booked prior. It wasn’t at the BFI IMAX. Like you say I’d wait what with it being opening night.

1 Like

It usually is for 2d, imax 3d is often allocated seats for big event films

Booked at Waterloo imax on the Saturday night. Middle front row hahahaha :cold_sweat:

1 Like

that;s the best seat!!!

Don’t they usually have a big space between the audience and the screen at IMAX anyway?

I think I’ve booked for the Odeon LUXE in Leicester Square at 8pm on the Thursday night!

(I got a confirmation screen with a QR code and the money has been taken but still no e-mail/tickets in my account - Odeon twitter seems to be saying their systems are just fucked and everyone’s confirmations are in a queue - fingers crossed!)

Think this might be my first ever opening-day cinema trip. Excited to say the least!

2 Likes

Thursday 4:20 for me… straight after work.
Gone for 2D, standard as the only imax was 3D :frowning:

1 Like

yeah i didn’t got for IMAX purely because it was 3D

got my confirmation now, phew.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/terribliso/status/1113170642361307138

5 Likes

New teaser, contains THANOS!

Sorry for the toilet quality link, I’m on a train and youtube is blocked

Mark Ruffalo MVP

3 Likes

In theory…every seat at an Imax should be a good seat.

That said, I tend to avoid the front five rows personally (sounds like one of those, now known to be evil, killer whale shows).

1 Like

I’ll watch the Marvel Films for what they are, fun summer blockbusters… but why are all the soundtracks so bad (save for some decent use of classic rock/pop)?

2 Likes
8 Likes

5 Likes

Hawkguy!
Hawkguy!
Hawkguy!

(And Kate!!!)

1 Like