Marvel Films Thread

not enough cinematic universes

also Silver Sable is such a fucking cynical move. “Ooh Black Window eh? people love a zip up lycra special ops lass eh? eh? we gots to have one of those!”

“well the thing is it’s only really z-list characters tha-”

“perfect, it’s booked.”

The only one I want expanding is The Fast and Furious one. I want FF with motor bikes. FF with speedboats. The Shaw brothers and their mum in a witness protection scheme managing a pub in East London.

that IS FF though. they put a whole bunch of vehicles in it. the new one had snowmobiles! it’s fine.

no more cinematic universes

“what’s Halle Berry up to? I reckon she’d be great in a superhero film!”

The comic fans said the same thing about the Guardians of the Galaxy. I can wait and see how it pans out. Yeah, you’ll find me taking a day off work so I can see Silver and Black first thing Friday morning. Along with all the other man-childs sat on their own.

noooo GG was a good shout! it’d been enjoying an ace run, and had a talking raccoon. What’s not to like?

Squirrel girl movie please.

You’ll have to settle for the imminent tv series - New Warriors?? Who am I trying to kid with “??”, of course I know it’s called New Warriors.

It’s bad enough keeping up with all the movies, but watching the Marvel tv shows is a full time job now. And before anyone asks, I’m a completist for Marvel and DC. My burden,

Me too comics wise but never will I care about DC TV

I’ve backed up nearly 100,000 comics off the Internet. Just in case. Read them? Just like looking at the covers, ads and letters pages for social history reasons.

:smiley: I’m the same. So many gb

I for one am looking forward to the Universal Dark universe and Kong Godzilla monster universe

Haven’t they booked in Tom Hardy to play Venom?

So is Spider-Man going to be part of this Sony universe or not? If he is, seems a bit weird to have either two Spider-Mans at the same time or the same Spider-Man but in two unconnected universes.

Or if he isn’t, what’s the point of using a characters supporting cast without the main character. Esp with Venom who’s whole m.o. is dark Spidey.

Quick explanation = :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
Long explanation = :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

That’s the idea, I believe. I think the deal with Marvel is very much one they’re working out on the fly.

Hmmm, that could work I guess, certainly not every film needs to reference the others.
But if it’s literally like he’s the only super-hero in Sony-verse where they can’t even name drop the Avengers or events of the Marvel Spidey films but then he’s also part of MCU where they can that’s going to be a mess and certainly confuse the non nerdy cinema goers.

they have indeed.

F&F Statham & The Rock road trip movie please.