Marvel Films Thread (Spoilers for whatever the latest thing is please)

So Bullseye is going to be the guy pretending to be Daredevil in that trailer? Sorry - I’m learning here. My son probably knows the answer…

3 Likes
2 Likes

I read somewhere that Hart Of Dixie was a US interpretation of ITV’s splendid “Doc Martin” series. Both of them are excellent television :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Found out the other day that Black Panther took more in North America than Infinity War did. Obviously they made sacks and sacks of money, but that’s really impressive and speaks to the film’s importance.

As good a time as any to point out that Black Panther is also today’s premiere on Now TV :smiley:

1 Like

In more totally unsurprising news

Wonder if they’ll keep the character around somehow.

I guess a lack of a second season for Defenders means not, but maybe they’ll move him over to Luke Cage or something.

(Also, can’t see it moving to Disney’s new service - mostly for lack of interest but also imagine having only season 3 of a series on a platform.)

1 Like

Luke Cage cancelled now too. Possible they’re winding up all the Netflix series ahead of launching the new platform?

Didn’t even know there was a second season of Magic Hand. Kept that quiet. Worth bothering with?

was miles better than s1 but probably not, especially now that it’s been cancelled. a third season had potential to be genuinely quite good given the developments at the end of the last one so I hope they keep him around in some capacity. a danny/luke combo show seems like a no brainer given how much better they both are together anyway

2 Likes

really enjoyed Luke Cage season 2, this is bullshit

theres a character in daredevil s3 called poindexter and he absolutely is one

Just watched the first episode of DD S3 which I thought was absolutely thrilling and visceral. Can’t wait to dive right in and binge the rest of the series now.

2 Likes

so happy it’s back. the fight scenes seem to have got even better (i’ve only seen 2 eps so far)

1 Like

excellent news.

I love it. Shame that the Defenders stuff is such a mixed bad. Daredevil and Punisher are some of my favourite MCU stuff, film or otherwise. Vincent D’Onofrio is ace.

1 Like

honestly couldn’t be happier D’Onofrio is back, he’s an absolute force.

2 Likes

The differences in camerawork and choreographing during that spar with the boxer before and after Matt took a bash to the ear were brilliant! Was really tough watching him taking a kicking at the hands (feet) of the kidnappers later on too.

@xylo so hyped right now! Not watched any of the Marvel series since The Defenders and this one episode has gotten me all invested again.

2 Likes

Foggy still in it?

this should have been season 2 really, as it follows up loads of stuff from the first one I’d forgotten about totally forgot karen killed a guy lol

2 Likes