Marvel Films Thread

Ooh baby, you want me?
Well you can get this Asgard here for free

I’m sure Disney will have nothing to say about this

He’s the prince of jokes or something, innit

Going to go out on a limb and say X-Men series > MCU.

Apocalypse was rubbish though, and not really anything to go on in this trailer:

A Human Torch-level hot take

X-Men, X2, First Class, DofP and Logan do much more for me than your regular MCU does

Just saw that Venom reviews are apparently embargoed until the day the film comes out. That bodes well!

they’ve done two thirds of a great trilogy, twice. weird how they can’t seem to stick the landing though

I think Logan (and the first Deadpool) show the benefit of Fox’s… looser approach to the franchise, and I think it would be a shame if (and it likely will) stuff like that stops with the inevitable Disney reboot.

But also a lot of the films are properly, properly terrible.

It’s the Godfather of comic book films!

with vinnie jones as the sofia coppola?

Yes, I look forward to his great future directing career

‘You’re always sorry, Charles, and there’s always a speech’

:magnet: :o: :fire:

this is going to be awful because sophie turner is awful. should’ve brought back famke.

She was properly rubz in Apocalypse but I think her acting has improved last couple of seasons on GoT. She’s no powerhouse that’s for sure.

All the MCU films are getting IMAX screenings over the next few days

The movies will be shown four per day

That’s not a marathon, that’s just a screening.

Everything about this looks great!

This all looks absolutely wonderful, I can’t wait.

Also it’d be nice if my copies of Ultimate Fallout #4 and Edge Of The Spider-Verse #2 where Miles and Spider-Gwen respectively both first appeared become insanely collectible and valuable and I can retire after selling them.