Marvel Films Thread

On the last ep now! Seems like an unusual twist is in store…

Oh damn there was a napkin! Thought that was a miscorrection of Kingpin, and spent the episode wondering when Vanessa was gonna do Fisk in and take over

Still ace, best Marvel Netflix show by miles. Nice mention of ‘man without fear’ there at the end :+1:

Watched the first few eps all morning while my parents were out, and my parents came in right during the middle of the prison fight scene FFS! :joy:

Finished DD S3 the other day and it was terrific throughout! The arcs, the fights and the direction were top notch. Agent Nadeem and Pointdexter were great additions to the cast too. Easily joint favourite of the Marvel Netflix shows, up there with JJ S1 for sure.

I kind of gave up on all of them after the first series of Luke Cage, can I pick things up again at DD3 easily or is there a lot happened since then in the others that would make it incomprehensible?

Yeah there’s almost no mention of the other heroes and thankfully all the Hand shit from the earlier series has finished, so this is pretty easily to follow.

Am about halfway through. So so good, just on a complete other level to the rest and I promise I’m not just saying that cos I love Charlie Cox’s face

You see the bottom half much more than the top though

So, given all the DDS3 love in here, I’m wondering - if I’ve not watched the second series and thought the first was woefully shit, is there any chance I’d like it?

Grand, thanks very much! I’ll give it a try, can’t actually recall where all the Hand stuff got to in DD2 so should be right

probably not really, it’s more of the same but now he hangs out with nuns not nurses (I love it)

Fair enough. :frowning:

can’t see any decent news souces but Stan Lee might have died

Stan Lee just handing out the burns