Marvel Films Thread (Spoilers for whatever the latest thing is please)

should i revise my Infinity War Mega Death Poll for this one?

1 Like

I suspect Ronan was at one point going to have a larger role, but it was cut back. Eg this was one of the early promotional images released, which doesn’t even vaguely happen in the film

2 Likes

Ah yeah, that’s an interesting thought, especially as he also pops up as a hologram halfway through too.

Just re-watched the new Endgame trailer again - bit of a shame they showed Stark walking with the rest of the Avengers at the end, thus negating any doubt he is directly rescued from being stranded in space (my guess: Capt Marvel brings him in).

Do wonder if that’s a fake scene though, like the Wakanda charge from the first trailer.

Not likely to leave him bobbing around up there though are they.

Hmm curiouser and curiouser - wouldn’t be the first time trailers contained cut stuff. Which scene is that you mention, I can’t recall? .

This bit, from the first trailer. Never intended to be in the film, just there to hype up / misdirect the audience a bit

2 Likes

Of course not, in the grand scheme of things, but part of the fun for me was seeing how Stark was set-up as ‘totally helpless’ in the first trailer and what his fate might be.

Now its ‘oh, no worries, he’s actually fine and back with the team on Earth’. Bit of a disconnect there.

Oh, from an Infinity War trailer - with you now. Yeah totally a clip for ‘hype generating’ that. Hulk didn’t even appear!

due to his unfortunate demise at the end of infinity war

Do it

ok so

of the people who died in infinity war, who do you think will come back?

• Black Panther
  • Bucky
  • Scarlet witch
  • Spider-Man
  • Loki
  • Dr strange
  • Star lord
  • Vision
  • Falcon
  • Gomora
  • Heimdall
  • Groot
  • Mantis
  • Drax
  • Nick Fury
  • Someone else, there are a lot of fucking characters in this ridiculous film
  • No one

0 voters

of the people who survived infinity war, who do you think will die in endgame?

• Cap
  • Iron man
  • Thor
  • Black widow
  • Hawkeye
  • Hulk
  • War Machine
  • Rocket
  • Drax
  • Nebula
  • Captain Marvel
  • Ant man
  • Wasp
  • Someone else, there are a lot of fucking characters in this ridiculous film
  • No one

0 voters

just realised drax has ended up in both. ignore him in the second one, motherfucker is dust

Wasp also died m8

oh aye, at the end of ant man 2 :man_shrugging:

Reckon they’ll bring absolutely everyone back so they can repeat the everyone-in-a-circle bit again but with like 112 heroes and it just goes on forever

1 Like

Was that KATE BISHOP? Excitement levels +1

1 Like

I thought that but Hawkguy has his old hair, so it’s probably a flashback to his family getting dusted.

loki and heimdall were the only ones that were killed and not dusted so reckon they’re gone
i guess gomora too but she was soul-stoned rather than killed

All the dusters are coming back.

I reckon it’ll be a reversal but only Cap and Iron Chap will remember. Or something.